Terms and Conditions of Sale of Digital Products
These Terms and Conditions relate to Digital Product sales.
- “Digital Products” refers to the digital downloads of pdf books in the Shop area of our website
- By purchasing Digital Products through this site, you are agreeing to these terms and entering into a contract with Glow Learning SL, registered in Spain with registered number B45886405.
- Country of Merchant Domicile: the Country of Merchant Domicile is Spain.
- When you purchase access to the Digital Products you are purchasing a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access the information. You may not publish or share the Digital Products with anyone else. If you wish to purchase school-wide access, please get in touch.
- Return, refund and cancellation policy: Our policy is not to offer refunds on Digital Products. Should you consider your situation to be a special circumstance then please get in contact with us and we shall consider your invidual request. In the event that we do issue a refund, your access to the Digital Products will be revoked.
- Delivery policy: Digital Products bought through the Glowlearn Shop are delivered via www.glowlearn.com.
- Glow Learning SL reserves all other rights.
- Glow Learning SL provides no guarantee of availability of the web server or hosting of the Digital Products. Glow Learning SL will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide availability. In the event of continued unavailability, Glow Learning SL will make commercially reasonable efforts to make the Digital Products available to download locally.
- Prohibited where illegal. You are responsible for any local sales taxes other than EU VAT.
- Glow Learning SL reserves the right to vary these terms from time to time. If you choose not to accept updated terms, access to the service will be revoked. The latest version can always be found at https://www.glowlearn.com/terms.
- Any Digital Products which are purchased on a subscription basis will be subject to the following:
- “Monthly” subscriptions will be charged each month on the same day as the day of the month when subscription was first activated.
- “Annual” subscriptions will be charged each year on the same day and month as the day and month as when subscription was first activated.
- If the charge is scheduled for a day that does not exist in the month being charged (for example the 31st June), then the charge will instead occur on the last day of that month.
- For any customer enquiries, please email email@example.com